WHO SHOULD TAKE MODUL8™?
Anyone with a compromised immune system or lowered immune response can take Modul8™.
BENEFITS OF TAKING MODUL8™:
- It is very well tolerated by patients, is easy to administer and has no known adverse
- MODUL8™ can be taken with any other medication.
- There are also no age barriers to taking MODUL8™.
- Modul8™ tastes like water,
but with an indistinct flavour due to the active ingredients.
- It is recommended that MODUL8™ be taken continuously for better results and stronger immunity.
- MODUL8™ is a type of medication that may assist to resuscitate a compromised immune system.
WHEN TO TAKE IT ?
Anyone with a compromised immune system or lowered immune response can take Modul8.
Consult your physician if your condition is of a serious nature before
using Modul8 or any other complementary medication.
HOW TO TAKE IT
Before taking MODUL8™, hold the bottle in one hand and strike it 15 times against the palm of your other hand.
This will ensure that the active ingredients are properly activated for improved absorption.
10 drops under the tongue allow the active ingredients to be absorbed into the bloodstream.
The carrier liquid (water) can be swallowed after keeping the 10 drops under the tongue for 30 seconds
(see back page of product insert for activation of ingredients).
Take 3 times daily on an empty stomach, at least 30 minutes before meals.
It is recommended that no topical camphor or other natural oils are applied to the body
while taking MODUL8™.
Store in a cool dry place. Do not expose to direct sunlight.
- MODUL8™ should be taken 30 minutes before eating or drinking anything (except water).
- MODUL8™ can be taken anytime, even on an empty stomach.
- MODUL8™ should not be stored near products with strong odours e.g. perfume or garlic.
- Eating garlic
whilst taking MODUL8™ should also be avoided.
- When taking MODUL8™, patients should not use products with a strong odour on their bodies.
- Wait 30 minutes before taking the medication if you have brushed your teeth with toothpaste.
- MODUL8™ should be kept away from sunlight, cellphones, radios, fridges, microwaves and other electronic devices.
WHERE TO BUY IT
MODUL8™ is available at most pharmacies nationwide.